Latest Jobs at Singapore 2019 Jobs In Singapore Companies
Singapore an island city-state off southern Malaysia is a global financial center with a
the tropical climate and multicultural population.
I circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red- and – gold Buddha’s Tooth Relic Temple Little India
offers colorful souvenirs and Arab Street is lined with fabric shop. Singapore is also known for
an eclectic street fare served in hawker centers such as Tiong Bahru and Maxwell Road.
Every sphere focuses on providing services to implement commercially feasible applications of modern technologies on a range of agricultural and industrial systems.
We develop unique and innovative platforms specifically curated for various parts of the supply chain. Whether it’s to advance agricultural productivity, methods of repurposing municipal waste, or facility cleaning practices, we are dedicated to maintaining superior and sustainable standards.
The candidate will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and drive the company’s growth in Southeast Asia by actively and purposefully seeking new sales opportunities on a full-time and/or part-time basis.
• Review and make recommendations relating to business development
• Generate new business by strategically pursuing new customers by locating, proposing, and approaching potential new clients
• Maintain strong and genuine relationships with existing customers, suppliers, and partners
• Analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Act confidently in business pitches, sales and contract negotiations, and new customer acquisitions
• Work closely with teams responsible for sales, operations, marketing, and finance
• Build market position by locating, developing, and closing business relationships with prospective customers
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English and conversational in Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Confident in approaching new potential clients, suppliers, and partners
• Comfortable in both leadership and team-player role
• Completed or pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, operations, management, or related field
• Relevant experience dealing with consumer goods and agriculture a plus
• Able to demonstrate proven sales experience with results
• Creative and efficient problem solver who thrives when presented with challenges