Marriott Hotel, Marriott International’s lead image with in excess of 500 worldwide areas, is propelling the specialty of facilitating so our visitors can travel splendidly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this guarantee by conveying premium decisions, advanced style, and all around made points of interest. With your abilities and creative energy, together we will advance and rethink the eventual fate of movement.
JW Marriott is a piece of Marriott hotel extravagance portfolio and comprises of in excess of 80 excellent properties in entryway urban areas and unmistakable resort areas around the globe. JW trusts our partners start things out. Since in case you’re glad, our visitors will be upbeat. It’s as basic as that. Our lodgings offer a work encounter, not at all like some other, where you’ll be a piece of a network and appreciate a genuine brotherhood with a differing gathering of associates. JW makes open doors for preparing, advancement, acknowledgment and above all, a place where you can truly seek after your interests in an extravagance domain. Treating visitors extraordinarily begins with the manner in which we deal with our partners.
The Halifax Marriott Hotel situated at 1919 Upper Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3L5 is as of now employing a Sous Chef – Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel.
Obligations include Accountable for in general achievement of the day by day kitchen activities. Shows culinary gifts by specifically performing errands while driving the staff and dealing with all sustenance related capacities. Attempts to constantly enhance visitor and worker fulfillment while keeping up the working spending plan. Manages all kitchen regions to guarantee a reliable, excellent item is created. In charge of controlling and creating staff including direct reports. Must guarantee sanitation and sustenance gauges are accomplished.
Instruction and Experience
• High school certificate or GED; 4 years involvement in the culinary, nourishment and drink, or related proficient territory.
Or then again
• 2-year degree from a licensed college in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related real; 2 years involvement in the culinary, nourishment and drink, or related proficient territory.
Center WORK ACTIVITIES
Guaranteeing Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
• Manages kitchen move tasks and guarantees consistency with all Food and Beverage strategies, measures and methods.
• Estimates everyday creation needs on a week after week premise and imparts generation needs to kitchen faculty day by day.
• Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen activities and planning.
• Prepares and cooks sustenances of assorted types, either all the time or for unique visitors or capacities.
• Develops, outlines, or makes new applications, thoughts, connections, frameworks, or items, including creative commitments.
• Assists in deciding how sustenance ought to be introduced and makes beautifying nourishment shows.
• Maintains obtaining, getting and sustenance stockpiling benchmarks.
• Ensures consistency with sustenance dealing with and sanitation gauges.
• Performs all obligations of kitchen directors and representatives as vital.
• Recognizes unrivaled quality items, introductions, and flavor.
• Ensures consistency with every single pertinent law and directions.
• Follows legitimate taking care of and right temperature of all sustenance items.
• Operates and keeps up all office gear and reports breakdowns.
• Checks the nature of crude and cooked nourishment items to guarantee that principles are met.
Driving Kitchen Operations
• Supervises and arranges exercises of cooks and laborers occupied with nourishment readiness.
• Leads shifts while expressly getting ready sustenance things and executing demands in view of required details.
• Utilizes relational and relational abilities to lead, impact, and support others; advocates sound budgetary/business basic leadership; exhibits genuineness/respectability; shows others how it’s done.
• Encourages and fabricates shared trust, regard, and collaboration among colleagues.
• Serves as a good example to show suitable practices.
• Maintains the profitability level of workers.
• Ensures representatives comprehend desires and parameters.
• Establishes and looks after open, community-oriented associations with workers and guarantees representatives do likewise inside the group.
• Ensures property strategies are managed reasonably and reliably.
• Communicates execution desires as per sets of expectations for each position.
• Recognizes achievement execution and produces wanted outcomes.
Guaranteeing Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides administrations that are well beyond for consumer loyalty and maintenance.
• Manages everyday tasks, guaranteeing the quality, benchmarks and meeting the desires of the clients consistently.
• Sets a positive case for visitor relations.
• Empowers workers to give amazing client benefit.
• Interacts with visitors to get criticism on item quality and administration levels.
• Handles visitor issues and grievances.
Keeping up Culinary Goals
• Achieves and surpasses objectives including execution objectives, spending objectives, group objectives, and so forth.
• Develops particular objectives and plans to organize, compose, and achieve your work.
• Utilizes the Labor Management System to viably calendar to business requests and for following of representative time and participation.
• Trains representatives in security systems.
Overseeing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Identifies the formative needs of others and training, tutoring, or generally helping other people to enhance their insight or abilities.
• Improves benefit by conveying and helping people to comprehend visitor needs, giving direction, criticism, and individual instructing when required.
• Participates in the representative execution evaluation process, giving input as required.
• Brings issues to the consideration of the division director and Human Resources as important.
• Provides data to chiefs, colleagues, and subordinates by phone, in composed shape, email, or face to face.
• Analyzes data and assessing results to pick the best arrangement and tackle issues.
• Attends and takes an interest in every single related gathering