Park Hotel Group has a vacancy for Hotel Development Professional who is a great networker and experienced in Hotel Management Agreements for their multiple brands.
- Identify, negotiate and close hotel contracts which meet the established standards for the brand
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies for acquiring management contracts organization’s strategic direction
- Generate leads through contacts with developers, lending institutions, independent hotel operators, hotel brokers, hotel consultants and Government tourism bodies
- Determines interest in the Hotel Group by contacting leads and sending development presentation
- Presenting the Hotel Group’s capabilities to prospective owners, developers, and investors by making on-site visits to the client and by hosting visits
- Gather and analyse prescribed data to qualify prospective projects and presenting recommendations to development committee
- Create high level strategy documents for the development department
- Ensure that potential agreements meet the Hotel Group’s standards and requirements by evaluating opportunities and making appropriate recommendations
- Secure information on financial capabilities and limitations of owners/developers
- Qualify properties based on potential financial return, quality of operations and location
- Obtain current feasibility study for prospective hotels, when available
- Conduct preliminary on-site evaluation
- Ensure all standards and legal compliance are met
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Communication skills: Assures clarity of communications, employing reflective listening skills and facilitating the generation of options and action planning
- Presentation: Demonstrates ability to maximize impact, maintain interest, and establish rapport with the audience when conveying information.
- Sales Skills: Understands the features, functions and positioning of his/her product or service and is capable of closing business with customers by helping them recognize the value the brand brings to the enterprise.
- Financial Analysis: Uses analysis technology, methods, processes, and examine financial data to evaluate financial position and clearly communicate expectations and actions to maximize the organization’s financial performance.
- Research Skills: Utilizes a variety of resources to complete a research assignment and be able to summarize and present your findings.
- Hotel development experience, with strong Hotel Management Agreement experience.
- Analytical and financial management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and knowledge of databases.
- A Degree in Business Management, Real Estate or equivalent
Interested applicants are invited to attach their resumes to apply.